|A possible contamination with very small glass particles has sparked the voluntary recall of Ranbaxy Pharmaceutical's atorvastatin tablets.|
|India's Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited has launched the country's first indigenously-developed anti-malarial drug, Synriam. Asian Scientist .|
|. early bird claim to bag the generic market in the U.S. for Atorvastatin, an anti-cholesterol drug (sold under the brand name of Lipitor by Pfizer) .|
|Rocked by FDA warnings and fines, Sun Pharma has been dropped by Japanese pharmaceutical giant Daiichi Sankyo. Asian Scientist .|
|The cholesterol-lowering drug rosuvastatin (Crestor, AstraZeneca) edged out the hypothyroid drug levothyroxine (Synthroid, AbbVie) as the .|
|For example, atorvastatin (trade name: Lipitor), currently the best-selling drug in pharmaceutical history, is used for lowering blood cholesterol.|
|The US$3.2 billion transaction will form the largest pharmaceutical company in India and the fifth largest specialty generics manufacturer in the .|
|. so-called generic versions of sildenafil (Viagra), atorvastatin (Lipitor).. lithium and gabapentin (Neurontin), according to the PDR (2004).|
|I found out that it was coming from Actos medication you can find it on line but not in a doctor's PDR book. I quit taking Actos in Feb. 2010 and .|
- Bactroban contamination causes Australia-wide shortage
- Early Statin Start After Stroke No Better for Outcomes
- Ophthalmodynia and topamax
- What is Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome?
- Fortacin Spray For Premature Ejaculation Could Help 'Nine In 10 Men' Last Longer In Bed
- Why are Oklahomans turning to medicine meant for their pet fish?
- Pfizer Recalls Antidepressant Effexor Because It Is Not A Heart ...
- Up To 77 Percent Of Viagra Bought Online May Be Fake, And Possibly Dangerous, Research Shows
- DARPA's Brain Chip Implants Could Be the Next Big Mental Health Breakthrough—Or a Total Disaster
- Parents Often Wrong About When Kids Should Take Antibiotics